General sponsor of "Naša Srbija" charity organisation
"GRAND KAFA" has been general sponsor of "Naša Srbija" since 2000, when this non-profit charity organisation that supports children who lost one or both parents during the wars in ex-Yugoslavia was established. The organisation provides monthly aid for about 1,200 children and also takes active part in their growing-up and development. For the fifth year in row, children of "Naša Srbija" visit summer School of Friendship in Tara, where they learn about solidarity, tolerance and good deeds and adopt cultural and spiritual values of their nation and study its history. The children take part in various activities where they develop their talents and natural tendencies. Many sponsors take part in the summer school programs and interact with children they support.
Grand Kafa also sponsors following associations and campaigns
- Association of Single Mothers
- University Children’s Hospital in Tiršova Street in Belgrade
- Childcare Center – financial aid to families in Kosovo
- "Od pesama škola", a campaign for building a school in Strezovac, in Kosovo
Grand Kafa has been practicing environmental protection for years now, constantly improving the production technology and complying with environmental terms and conditions in the coffee production plant area.
The production plant uses the latest air cleaning technology.
Grand Kafa supports the development of domestic sports, culture and cinematography including their international development and growth. Hence, the Company is sponsoring and supporting numerous sports and film and cinema events.
- Endorser of the TV series "Vratiće se rode" ("The Storks Will Return")
- General sponsor of the Belgrade International Film Festival FEST 2004 and 2005
- Sponsor of Serbia and Montenegro’s contestant in Eurovision Song Contest 2004
-Grand Kafa sponsored Željko Joksimović, who represented Serbia and Montenegro at the former Eurovision Song Contest in 2004, when he ranked second and his song Lane moje became a smash hit throughout Europe.
- Sponsor of Zdravko Čolić’s concert in Novi Sad – The Company sponsored the concert of Zdravko Čolić, one of our most prominent pop stars.
- "Red Star" Rowing Club
- "Red Star" Basketball Club
- "Partizan" Handball Club
- "Surčin" Athletic Club
- Water Polo Association of Serbia and Montenegro sponsorship
- "Diamond ball" Basketball Tournament sponsorship
- Sponsor of Serbian motion picture "Mali svet" ("A Small World") directed by Miloš Radović
- Sponsor of Bosnian-Herzegovinian motion picture "Gori vatra" ("Fuse") directed by Pjer Žalica
- Sponsor of Bosnian-Herzegovinian TV series "Viza za budućnost" ("Visa for the future")
- Sponsor of Niš Film Festival
- Sponsor of Serbian TV series "Stižu dolari"
- Sponsor of Serbian TV series "Porodično blago"